GOLD EARRING CHARMS : EARRING CHARMS
Gold Earring Charms : Fine Gold Bars.
Gold Earring Charms
- A piece of jewelry worn on the lobe or edge of the ear
- jewelry to ornament the ear; usually clipped to the earlobe or fastened through a hole in the lobe
- A piece of jewelry worn on the ear
- (Earrings) Often gold, pirates and privateers wore them primarily as a show of wealth, to avoid taxation, or as security to pay for their funeral.
- (charm) control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- (charm) capture: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
- An attractive or alluring characteristic
- A small ornament worn on a necklace or bracelet
- (charm) appeal: attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates; "his smile was part of his appeal to her"
- The power or quality of giving delight or arousing admiration
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- An alloy of this
- coins made of gold
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
Sofia - Tiny Golden Charm
This tiny golden charm - beautifully crafted - was best admire through a magnifying glass (visible in the back). The detail in the horses, chariot and angel was just magnificent! Silly me was so impressed I forgot to note down provenance. ;)
C003 SLIPPY gold
Item Code: C003
Material use: Swarovski crystals with small black beads & gold handphone string
Designed & handmade by Ade
gold mining company
rose gold and diamonds
how to get the best price for gold
1 carat white gold ring
silver gold prices today
free gold making guides
maple leaf gold coin price
gold herringbone chain necklace
14 k gold bracelet